Program & Recipes
Questions about how the program works and what recipes we'll use
- Where is the recipe book? Can I print the recipes?
- Are meal plans available?
- How is this different from dieting?
- Do you have to make homemade bread and pasta or is store bought ok?
- Am I supposed to only eat smoothies for all my meals?
- What foods are allowed?
- Should I use butter or margarine?
- How important is daily exercise in your program?
- Is this like Keto or Low Carb?
- What kinds of ingredients do you use that will work with a small grocery budget?
- Should I use vegetable or canola oil for cooking?
- When can I expect to start seeing results?
- What about Microbiomes?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to the Program?
- Are your recipes 5 ingredients or less?
- What about sugar alcohols? What about using artificial sweeteners?
- What’s a good replacement for those allergic to coconut milk?